Healthy online meetings
Secrets to Success and Productivity
Do you dread online meetings?
Then this course is for you.
Learn how to make online meetings fun and productive, whether one to one or in a group.
How many of us dread online meetings and find them dull, tiring and unproductive?
Well, that is all about to change!
Our in depth course explains exactly how to make meetings fun, engaging and productive by paying attention to some simple and practical principles, such as body language, eye contact, your camera and audio set-up, intonation and timing.
Bringing an understanding of social engagement into the mix and realising how and why online meetings are so different from meeting in person, we will discover how to make meetings not only productive, but energising and cohesive for your group, class or work colleagues.
Suitable for both course leaders, movement teachers working online and participants, this xx part course will give you all the skills to improve the quality and experience of your meetings straight away.
Course aims and objectives:
- To create and participate in fun, productive meetings
- To facilitate cohesive, respectful working relationships online
- To get the best out of your colleagues and workmates online
- To have clear communication strategies given the multiple distractions online
- To understand the very different dynamics in place between in person and online communications
- To understand how to make the best use of online meetings
- To understand the limitations and advantages of online meetings
Warm-up – Healthy Ergonomics – Dress and Appearance
The 7 Levels of Tension – Leadership, Engagement and Productivity – The Social Engagement System – Tonality, Expression and Presence – Biological Rudeness
Body Language – Invoking Magnetism – Conflict Handling – Emergency Empathy
Neck – Head – Spine – Stretches – Spirals – Resotrative Exercises
BUY THIS COURSE
COURSE PRICE – £199
Life-time access to course content